Automatically forward email from MSN/Hotmail/Live.com/Outlook.com
To forward all incoming messages from your MSN, Hotmail, Live.com or Outlook.com account to a different address, follow these steps:
- Click the settings gear in the Outlook.com toolbar.
- Choose Options from the menu.
- Click the Forwarding link on the sidebar, under Mail > Accounts.
- Make sure "Start forwarding" is selected. (In the future, if you want to stop forwarding your Outlook.com mail, select Stop forwarding to halt the process.)
- Enter the email address to which you want all mail coming to your Outlook.com account forwarded automatically under "Where do you want your messages to be sent"?.
- If you want to retain copies of forwarded mail at Outlook.com, check the box beside "Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook web app". If you don't check this box, forwarded mail will not be available in Outlook.com at all.
- Click Save.
Please note that in order for email forwarding to work, your old account will need to remain open. If the account is closed after you have fully transferred to Comcast, email forwarding will no longer be functional. Your best bet is to notify all of your contacts of your new email address.