Automatically forward email from AT&T
To forward all incoming messages from your AT&T account to a different address, follow these steps:
- Log in to your AT&T email account.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, hover over the gear icon, and select Settings from the menu that appears.
- In the left-hand menu that appears, select Accounts.
- In the top-right corner, select the Edit button across from Yahoo account.
- Select the Forward bubble.
- From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate option:
- Forward only - Forwards your email without retaining a copy of the message.
- Store and forward - Forwards and retains a copy of the message (marked as unread) in your AT&T account.
- Store and forward and mark as read - Forwards and retains a copy of the message (marked as read) in your AT&T account.
- Select Save.
Please note that email forwarding will only continue until your AT&T account is closed or disabled. If the account is closed after you have fully transferred to Comcast, email forwarding will no longer be functional. Your best bet is to notify all of your contacts of your new email address.