Automatically forward email from Yahoo
To forward all incoming messages from your Yahoo account to a different email address, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Yahoo account.
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon, select Settings.
- Click Accounts in the left pane.
- Click Edit beside "Yahoo account".
- Select Forward.
- Enter the address you want to forward your email to and select:
- Store and forward - Email is saved to your Yahoo account and sent to the forwarding address.
- Forward only - All email is sent directly to the forwarding address.
- Store and forward and mark as read - Email is saved to your account, marked as "Read" and sent to the forwarding address.
- Click Save.
You'll see a pop-up window asking that you check the account of the forwarding email address you provided for a confirmation mail from Yahoo Member Services. Click the link in the confirmation email you receive and follow the instructions to add your forwarding address to your current Yahoo Mail account.
Please note that forwarding will only continue until your Yahoo account is closed or disabled.