Export contacts from MSN, Hotmail, Live.com, and Outlook.com
To export your contacts from your Outlook.com account to a CSV file, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Outlook.com account.
- Click the checkerboard "app launcher" icon in the upper left corner.
- Click the "People" tile.
- On the toolbar, click Manage > Export for Outlook.com and other services.
- When you're prompted to open or save OutlookContact.csv from people.live.com, choose Save As.
- Save your OutlookContacts.csv file in a location you can easily access.
You can then upload the CSV file to several places!
-To upload the contacts to another Comcast account, click here and start at STEP 2.
-To upload the contacts to Outlook, click here and start at STEP 2.
-To upload the contacts to Live Mail, click here.