How do I adjust my Gmail folder size limit?
The EasyChange tool is only able to transfer Gmail messages that are visible in IMAP. If you are missing messages from larger Gmail folders, you may need to make sure there are no folder size limits for your Gmail folders so all of your messages are visible in IMAP. To make sure there are no folder size limits, follow these steps:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon on the right hand side, and select 'Settings'.
- Click the blue 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP' tab.
- In the 'Folder Size Limits' section, select 'Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder (default)'.
- Click the 'Save Changes' button.
After that settings is adjusted, start a second migration. None of the emails that were migrated the first time will be duplicated - only the new ones will be transferred.